Dear County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Adventurer, Welcome to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour! We invite you to join us on this once in a lifetime experience, visiting Cork on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Cork people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”.
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at €1,389 per person, double occupancy, or €1,689 per person, single occupancy. To reserve your space(s) on the Cork Wild Atlantic Way Tour, you must express your interest in the tour by completing and submitting the pre-registration form on the Contact Us page here. Expressing your interest in the tour is non-binding. No payments are required until the tour registration opens. To express your interest in the tour, simply complete and submit the pre-registration form on the Contact Us page with your interest and the number in your party. We will contact you with the tour registration instructions in due course upon receipt of your completed pre-registration form.
The Land Package includes: Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Spa and Pool Use, Three Dinners, Five Escorted Day Trip Tours, and all the Activities, Irish Traditional and Ballad Music Entertainment, Traditional Irish Ceili Couples Set Dance Instruction, Irish Whiskey Trail Whiskey Tastings, Irish History and Genealogy Talks, and Shannon Airport Bus Transfers for the Week.
2017 Tour Weeks: 21-28 May, 11-18 June, 25 June – 2 July
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the tour. All payments, including tour registration deposits and balances, are made in the euro currency directly to the hotel. The US dollar cost is a function of the prevailing currency exchange rate at the time of booking.
2. The Four Star Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa Hotel, located on the County Cork Atlantic Ocean coast, provides a haven of tranquility with ocean views from each guest room, your personal sanctuary where you can unwind and savor the stunning coastline.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport Sunday morning and we’ll take care of the rest!”
5. County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 60 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 60 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 60 days prior to your tour. Deposits are non-refundable. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
6. The County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.