The world renowned Lonely Planet travel guide ranks Ireland #5 on its ‘Best in Travel 2015’ list and cites 2015 to be the “Year of the Wild Atlantic Way”.
Welcome to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour!
We invite you, your family, and friends to join us on this once in a lifetime journey, visiting Cork on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, a beautiful, scenic, and historic part of Ireland. Enjoy the warmth and “Cead Mile Failte” (100,000 Welcomes) that Cork people are renown for throughout the world, and nowhere more so than in their native Ireland. A very big Failte (welcome) awaits you on this wonderful week in the “Emerald Isle”. Climb aboard!
The Seven Nights, Eight Days Land Tour Package is priced at $1,789 per person, double occupancy, or $2,089 per person, single occupancy. To reserve your space(s) on the Cork Wild Atlantic Way Tour, you must express your interest in the tour by completing and submitting the pre-registration form on the Contact Us page here. Expressing your interest in the tour is non-binding. No payments are required until the tour registration opens. We will contact you with the tour registration instructions in due course upon receipt of your completed pre-registration form.
The Land Package includes:
- Shannon Airport Bus Transfers
- Four Star Resort Hotel Room Accommodation, Spa and Pool Use
- Daily Unlimited Gourmet Breakfast Buffet, Three Dinners,
- Five Different Escorted Day Trip Excursion Tours,
- Irish Traditional Music Sessions and Irish Ceili Dance Instruction,
- Midleton Jameson Distillery Tour and Whiskey Tasting
- Irish Craft Beer Brewing Company Brewery Tour and Tastings,
- Irish Genealogy Talk,
2018 Tour Weeks: 20-27 May, 19-26 August, 2-9 September
1. The tour package price is based on a minimum of 20 guests registered and attending the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour.
2. The Four Star Macdonald Kinsale Hotel, located on the County Cork Atlantic Ocean coast, provides a haven of tranquility with ocean views from each guest room, your personal sanctuary where you can unwind and savor the stunning coastline.
3. Optional bicycle tours, golf outings, other activities outside the package are available upon request and are priced separately from the package price.
4. Air travel fares are separate and are handled directly by individuals to get the best airfare available from their departure airports. Book air separately and early to find the best airfare deals. You must book your flight connections to arrive at Shannon Airport no later than 8:30 a.m. local time on Sunday, the first day of the tour, in time to meet the tour bus coach for transport to the Macdonald Kinsale hotel near the colourful heritage town of Kinsale in West Cork, County Cork. and to depart Shannon Airport on your return flight no sooner than the following Sunday, the last day of the tour. To ensure that you arrive at Shannon on time to meet the tour bus. you might consider arriving a day or two before the tour starts and staying at the Shannon Airport Park Inn hotel, or a B&B or hotel in Ennis Town or Bunratty Village, County Clare, only 30 minutes from the airport by bus or taxi. As we tell our tour groups, “be at Shannon airport early Sunday morning, and we’ll take care of the rest”.
5. County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour Cancellation Policy: We urge all of our guests to take out travel insurance at the time of their registration to cover unforeseen circumstances that may result in guests canceling their tours. No refunds will be made for any cancellations within 90 days prior to the start of the tour for which you have registered. Cancellation from 90 days up to the time of departure will result in 100% forfeiture of the entire cost of the trip. There are no exceptions. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour no later than 90 days prior to your tour. In the case of acts of God, war, disaster or unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to reschedule the County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour in Ireland.
6. The County Cork Ireland Wild Atlantic Way Tour has certain agreements with our partners and providers that allow us to offer a quality bundled tour package at a reasonable price. Consequently, we are unable to offer refunds or rebates on any unused portions of our tour.